MODULE 1: LOCAL DRRMH SYSTEMS
This module prepares LGU teams to establish preparedness and response mechanisms on the level of governance and coordination. There are different responses to the crisis and that in each one there are different priority actions to be made. In this module, learners will be able to learn:
- Health system readiness assessment that matches their current phase of response needs for their locality.
- Prioritizing actions according to their current response level.
- Identify the gaps in the strengthen preparedness and response mechanisms from sample LGU scenarios.
- Municipal Health Officers
- TTMF Coordinators
- Local IATF members
- Municipal Disaster and Risk Reduction Management Officer (MDRRMO)
- Barangay Health Emergency Response Team (BHERT) Coordinator (optional)
Course Requirements and Completion
This module is designed to facilitate the understanding of learners on their roles in strengthening their preparedness and response mechanisms and coordination in the time of healthcare system disruptions during pandemics. In order to maximize their learning experience and receive certificate towards the end of each module, it is required for learners to:
- Dedicate a minimum of 2 hours of study time per module
- Answer all required activities and learning assessment
- Answer all module evaluation questions
MODULE 1: LOCAL DRRMH SYSTEMS FOR EREIDS