MODULE 2: BRIDGING LEADERSHIP
In Module 2, learners will understand that a BL leader owns the problem. This is where Bridging Leadership and Ownership will be introduced. There are two parts of this module.
Part 1 will help learners reflect on the role of values and purpose for being a leader. Part 2 will help learners how to apply systems thinking in understanding their persistent health system problems.
In this module, learners will provide their personal response to their identified current health systems problem or service delivery program. They will use this personal response as their reference in working towards the learning exercises of this training course.
- Local Chief Executives (Mayors, Governors)
- Health Managers (Municipal/Provincial Health Officers)
- Health/Nutrition Officers
- Health professionals
- Graduate students
- Interested individuals
Course Requirements and Completion
- Dedicate a minimum of 2 hours of study time per module
- Answer all required activities and learning assessment
- Answer all module evaluation questions