MODULE 3: BRIDGING LEADERSHIP
AND CO-OWNERSHIP: ENGAGING STAKEHOLDERS
Module 3, will help learners realize that they need other team members, stakeholders and the community to co-own their current health systems problem. Module 3 is about engaging stakeholders.
This module introduces the importance of a collaborative response of various stakeholders and how to develop a shared vision and purpose towards the goal of improving their current health situation and implementation of health programs.
In this module, learners will work on their stakeholder analysis and how this can be used in engaging further their identified stakeholders. They will use this as a reference in working towards the learning exercises of this training course.
- Local Chief Executives (Mayors, Governors)
- Health Managers (Municipal/Provincial Health Officers)
- Health/Nutrition Officers
- Health professionals
- Graduate students
- Interested individuals
Course Requirements and Completion
- Dedicate a minimum of 2 hours of study time per module
- Answer all required activities and learning assessment
- Answer all module evaluation questions