MODULE 1: HEALTH INEQUITIES AND THE BRIDGING LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK
Module 1 helps learners to understand that the persistence of health inequities makes public health work a complex challenge.
The use of Bridging Leadership framework as a leadership approach in complex situations will be introduced in Module 1 and how this is integrated in the work of ZFF and its health change model.
In this module, learners will identify a current health systems problem or service delivery program that their team would like to work on. They will use this in the duration of the course as part of their learning exercises.
- Local Chief Executives (Mayors, Governors)
- Health Managers (Municipal and Provincial Health Officers)
- Health/Nutrition Officers
- Health professionals
- Graduate students
- Interested individuals
COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLETION
Each module is designed to facilitate the understanding of learners on their roles in strengthening their preparedness and response mechanisms and coordination in times of healthcare system disruptions during pandemics. In order to maximize their learning experience and receive a certificate towards the end of each module, it is required for learners to:
- Dedicate a minimum of 2 hours of study time per module
- Answer all required activities and learning assessments in order to
- Answer all module evaluation questions