MODULE 1: LOCAL DRRMH SYSTEMS FOR EREIDS
This module prepares LGU teams to establish preparedness and response mechanisms at the level of governance and coordination. There are different responses to the crisis, and for each one, there are different priority actions to be taken.
In this module, learners will be able to learn:
- Health system readiness assessment that matches their current phase of response needs for their locality
- Prioritizing actions according to their current response level
- Identify the gaps in the strengthened preparedness and response mechanisms from sample LGU scenarios.
- Municipal Health Officers
- TTMF Coordinators
- Local IATF members
- Municipal Disaster and Risk Reduction Management Offi cer (MDRRMO)
- Barangay Health Emergency Response Team (BHERT) Coordinator (optional)
COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLETION
Each module is designed to facilitate the understanding of learners on their roles in strengthening their preparedness and response mechanisms and coordination in times of healthcare system disruptions during pandemics. In order to maximize their learning experience and receive a certificate towards the end of each module, it is required for learners to:
- Dedicate a minimum of 2 hours of study time per module
- Answer all required activities and learning assessments in order to
- Answer all module evaluation questions