MODULE 2: PDITR REVIEW FOR LGUS
This module guides LGUs on how to assess, identify, and address gaps in their PDITR (Prevent, Detect, Isolate, Treat, and Reintegrate) implementation. Additionally, they will learn from how other LGUs have implemented their own PDITR strategies and decide which of their actions can also be applicable in their local context.
In this module, learners will be able to:
- Understand the recommended policies and strategies in each phase of the PDITR response.
- Identify the gaps in PDITR implementation strategies from sample LGU scenarios.
- Municipal Health Officers
- TTMF Coordinators
- Local IATF members
- Municipal Disaster and Risk Reduction Management Offi cer (MDRRMO)
- Barangay Health Emergency Response Team (BHERT) Coordinator (optional)
COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLETION
Each module is designed to facilitate the understanding of learners on their roles in strengthening their preparedness and response mechanisms and coordination in times of healthcare system disruptions during pandemics. In order to maximize their learning experience and receive a certificate towards the end of each module, it is required for learners to:
- Dedicate a minimum of 2 hours of study time per module
- Answer all required activities and learning assessments in order to
- Answer all module evaluation questions