MODULE 4: BRIDGING LEADERSHIP AND CO-CREATION (HUMAN-CENTERED DESIGNFOR INNOVATIONS)
Module 4 is about Bridging Leadership and Co-Creation. In this module, will understand how to design innovations for health systems improvement, and realize that they need to co-create innovations with their stakeholders and community in mind.
This module emphasizes practicing a human-centered approach to innovations that elevates the role of the people or communities as partners to the envisioned change.
In this module, learners will work on the application of human-centered design for innovations in improving the implementation of their health service delivery programs.
- Local Chief Executives (Mayors, Governors)
- Health Managers (Municipal and Provincial Health Officers)
- Health/Nutrition Officers
- Health professionals
- Graduate students
- Interested individuals
COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLETION
Each module is designed to facilitate the understanding of learners on their roles in strengthening their preparedness and response mechanisms and coordination in times of healthcare system disruptions during pandemics. In order to maximize their learning experience and receive a certificate towards the end of each module, it is required for learners to:
- Dedicate a minimum of 2 hours of study time per module
- Answer all required activities and learning assessments in order to
- Answer all module evaluation questions